Instead of relying on traditional drain line troubleshooting methods, video camera plumbing inspection pinpoints the trouble spot and helps visually confirm the cause of the problem. Using a state-of-the-art video sewer inspection system (Gen-Eye Digital Locator), Bardi Plumbing can help take the guesswork out of plumbing repairs, saving you time and money. Our video inspection technology allows us to correctly determine the cause and location of a clogged or broken pipe, and quickly repair your sewer in the first shot. Typically, a video pipe inspection will help us identify:
- Blockages resulting from grease/foreign object buildup
- Cracked, broken or damaged pipe requiring repair or replacement
- Pre and post repair pipe condition
- Leaking joints
- Sewer line invasion caused by tree roots
- Misaligned pipes resulting from shifting soil, acute temperature conditions, etc.
- Corrosion resulting in pipe deterioration
- Bellied pipe caused by pipe sinking due to soil conditions, resulting in waste collection around the bulge
- Lost jewelry and other items accidentally flushed down the toilet
Our plumbing professionals aren’t just expert plumbers but also highly qualified video camera pipe inspectors who diagnose and fix your plumbing problems with little or no intrusion into your privacy.